F- Fall Banner:
I wanted one of these and I was seriously going to order one from Nikki's etsy store. Click here is you want to order one. She does all kinds of different sayings for any occasion. I love the colors, Nikki, and they go with my living room perfectly!
A- Adornment
Again, I love these necklaces! I have given them as gifts but never bought myself one. She put a C on one of the charms and an R on the other. Love it! (these are available through her online store, too. They make great Christmas gifts!).
L- Latte
Thanks for contributing to my addiction. A Starbucks gift card with a free sample of their new coffee and coupons for Starbucks! You know how I love a coupon!!
L- Little Birdie Desk Calendar
How cute is this?! She sells these in her etsy store, too. I love it and I am always looking for a calendar. This will look perfect on my desk next to my computer.
And if that wasn't enough, Mrs. Hogsed sent nicely packaged prizes for Caroline and Roy Austin! When they get up from their naps, they will be so excited to see these:
RoyBoy has become quite the expert with stabbing his food with forks lately, so he will be good to go. And Caroline LOVES decorative flatware and candy corn. So does Mommy!!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Nikki!!!
You have seriously made my day!
Oh, and just to plug Nikki's stuff some more, click here to visit her website (not the etsy site) and click here to see her personal blog. She just did a REALLY cute family rules craft recently.
**** UPDATE****
When the kids woke up, I showed them their prizes and they were so happy. Of course, they wanted the candy right away:)
11 comments:
WOW...what amazing and great gifts and the presentation also gets an A plus.
I made your Apple Spice Bread recipe today...fabulous. I also made a bundt cake and it fell with ease from my pan with the Wilton Release. I hope you went out and got some...it is like magic! If you haven't you can always stop by Michael's after getting a yummy Latte with your gift card...I can smell a pumpkin spice latte just thinking about it!
AWESOME... as expected! Nikki had me last year and spoiled me too! She is so unbelievably talented and even more fun! Lots of my Christmas list involves Hogwash Designs this year... beautiful, easy and wonderfully wrapped!
Great Job, Nikki... and yay for Donna!!
Cool Beans!I love that calendar--actually Nikki made me that when we moved into out home. I have it in my kitchen window sill (sp? how do you spell that??? Jane Austin should know).
Anyway, as always GREAT stuff Nikster! I think I see a lot of Starbucks gift cards in the swap future. Me Likie!
Wow! Nikki knocked it out of the park! I need to tell Jennifer not to look at your post first or she might be disappointed when she gets my package! Did I miss the F-A-L-L mnemonics theme?
I love the necklace! Now, adorn yourself with it and take a pic!
this is so fun
Donna, I just scrolled down your blog to catch up and I saw the title for "Cliff Huxtable Where are You?" I haven't even read it and I'm laughing. Your titles are so funny! I mean, Laughing OUT LOUD here, no games, noooooo games.
I thought I commented on this already but I guess it never published. GREAT GIFT!!! I would have been so excited opening everything too. Everything from the packaging to the creativeness. Wow! I KNOW Julie is going to be disappointed when she gets mine. Hahaha! Good job Nikki! And the fact that she got it out early with a new baby too! I'm still working on mine.....(I need a big "L" on my forehead)
Aw Shucks!:) You are too kind Donna. Giving me a shout out and all. Thanks!
I am so glad you liked everything and that it made it safely. I was so excited that I had your name.
By the way, I just realized I forgot to put the amount on the gift card. How awkward. It is for $50. Just kidding...only $5! Sorry. Just didnt want you to stroll up into starbucks and try to pay for 10 coffee's with it.
I saw this post pop up on my email and I honestly didn't even want to look...my blog swap insecurity gets the best of me when I see Nikki's name. :)
LOVE it all! Nikki, you're so talented. Loved all the packaging too.
Donna, LOL about "oh yeah...here we go." Too funny!
Oh dear.....Dolly you are in for a huge disappointment.........Donna's and my gifts from Glenda are gorgeous. Sorry.....Nikki wrapped and packed them so beautifully.
I love everything!!!! Nikki, you are just about the most creative person I know. I don't know how you find the time with a newborn to do everything you do.
Speaking of Jennifer's comments....someone fill me in on this email thing. Is that what everyone is doing now when they do a new post? Help me BLOG GURU!!!!
That is so awesome, Donna! I hope to participate with you guys next year. What a great job Nikki did. She is so talented!
Post a Comment